Saturday, September 11, 2021

AMG Author Interview – Carla Johnson, RE:Think Innovation

Re:Think InnovationHeidi Cohen interviews Carla Johnson. New Book: RE:Think Innovation Heidi: To start, what inspired you to write this book? Was it a specific event or did it grow out of your past consulting? Carla: I was inspired to write RE:Think Innovation® because over the years, I’ve had so many people say to me, “I could never come up with great ideas.” As a person who has more ideas than I could ever do anything with in a lifetime, I just didn’t understand it! That sent me down the rabbit hole of finding out where people get inspiration for their ideas. Here’s a video that explains it – Heidi: What is the key concept behind your book? How did you come up with it Carla: I believe that innovation is everybody’s business. In fact, 90% of innovation happens outside of traditional product … Continue reading

The post AMG Author Interview – Carla Johnson, <em>RE:Think Innovation</em> appeared first on Heidi Cohen.

Via Marketing http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment